If you’re eager to know on how to lose weight in 2 weeks, well that won’t happen because losing this amount in 2 weeks is not ideal.
Thinking about how to lose weight in 2 weeks? Losing 2lbs a week is the safest and most ideal for your body and 4lbs a week is just pushing it a bit.
Sensible Tips on How to Lose Weight in 2 Weeks
- No more junk food – It’s time for you to lay off those Pringles and Lays. This is not a lifetime plan though; simply keeping off your favorite junk foods for 2 weeks can have significant impact on your weight loss.
- Start eating lean meat – Lean meat like fresh salmon, tuna, chicken and sardines can replace your junk food cravings. These foods are rich in antioxidants and have low calorie content. I want you to watch this video to help you stay motivated and focused on your new diet. Trust me, this really helps a lot.
- Start exercising – Any form and combination of exercises like jogging, walking, cycling, rowing machines and power walking can have significant benefits for weight loss. These aerobic exercises will help you burn calories faster and doing this for at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with 2 rest days in between can definitely help you shed some pounds.
- Hit the gym – Doing weight training can build muscle and increase your body metabolism. While aerobic exercises may help you burn calories, your metabolism drops the moment you stop exercising. You can do weight training at 3-4 times a week at 30-50 minutes for each workout session.
- Get enough rest – This is the most important rule that you shouldn’t be breaking because lack of sleep is a hindrance to weight loss; 7-8 hours of sleeping time is the most ideal rest period for everyone. When doing weight training, rest your muscles for at least 24 hours.
Follow These 5 Powerful Tips on How to Lose Weight in 2 Weeks and See the Difference!
And you thought I was going to recommend a couple of weight loss products. In addition to the above steps, watch this common sense weight loss video. To your health.